Turnbuckle Tabloid-Episode 222
When Is Too Much Too Much?
With the recent signings of indy wrestlers to the big brands, rosters are looking large. Jay and Olskey discuss how to minimize the roster and what moves need to be made. Also, the guys' review NXT Vengeance Day and comedian James Mattern comes back to discuss his podcast and what wrestling promotion is his favorite right now.
The views expressed on air during Turnbuckle Tabloid do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
- Listen to Turnbuckle Tabloid live on GetVokl Saturdays at 5 PM ET: https://getvokl.com/channel/turnbuckletabloid
- Follow Turnbuckle Tabloid on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TurnbuckleTab
- Join the Turnbuckle Tabloid Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/320104321733922/?source_id=382960952118538
- Become a fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Turnbuckle-Tabloid-382960952118538
- Follow Turnbuckle Tabloid on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/turnbuckletabloidpodcast/
Check Out Our Other Shows
- Black is the New Black: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- The Variant Issue: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Trek Untold: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/trek-untold/
- Funkohub POPcast: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/funkohub-popcast/
- The Eat 4 Life Podcast: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/eat4life/