Trek Untold Episode 10: Tracee Lee Cocco
You may not immediately know the name Tracee Lee Cocco, but once you see her face in a Starfleet uniform, you'll find her popping up again and again. Tracee appeared in over a hundred episodes of “Star Trek: The Next Generation” as Lt. Jae, and reprised her role for three of the four TNG movies. She's also been on DS9 and Voyager as different alien species. There are a handful of actors like Tracee who made a career of being in the background of the Enterprise, and she has many tales to tell of her time on set.
Plus, meeting Sharon Stone while dressed as an Antican, walking the streets of LA as a Ferengi, The infamous Riker chase blooper, doing a fight scene with Pamela Anderson, and being in a Snoop Dogg music video! Most importantly, were Lt. Jae and Captain Picard an item? All this and more on this episode of “Trek Untold”!
The views expressed on air during Trek Untold do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates.
Trek Untold is sponsored by Triple-Fiction Productions, a US-based company that 3-D prints Trek-inspired prop replicas for fan films and cosplayers, as well as accessories and playsets for all iterations of Trek figures through the years. Visit them at Triple-Fictionproductions.net.
Don't forget to subscribe to the show and leave a rating if you like us!
Follow Trek Untold on Social Media
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/trekuntold
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/trekuntold
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trekuntold
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- The Variant Issue: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/