Slaying For Me-Episode 1
For Myself, Not By Myself
Welcome to the first episode of “Slaying For Me” your host Alexis A. McCoy is so excited to share her motivational journey with you. She believes that everyone needs someone in their corner cheering them on. So on this week’s show, “For Myself, Not By Myself,” Alexis speaks about the importance of walking in your purpose.
- The benefits of self-care
- Noticing your solo season.
- The expectation of support.
The views expressed on air during the Slaying For Me Podcast do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates.
Follow Alexis A. McCoy & Love Is Enough Productions
- Follow Alexis on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alonafuss/
- Follow Alexis on Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@alonafuss
- Follow Love Is Enough Productions on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/loveisenough_productions/
- Visit Love Is Enough Productions: https://www.loveisenoughproductions.com/
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Trek Untold: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/trek-untold/
- The Eat 4 Life Podcast: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/eat4life/
- GamiFi Everything: Beyond The Metaverse: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/gamifi-everything-beyond-the-metaverse/
- Slaying For Me: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/slaying-for-me/