Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 219
Remember the Time
We hope that everyone is enjoying their Christmas weekend! To all of those who feel like they don't have anyone around, let us keep you company with this week's episode of Call Me When It's Over. On this week's show, “Remember the Time,” Josiesboy and Alexis are thankful for seeing another Christmas roll around….and a few other things, of course.
- What do YouTube and podcasting have in common?
- Revisiting You Got Served: The best, worse movie ever
- Unrealistically Dating: What are your standards?
- Song by: Marlene Victoria
- Produced by: Benbladz
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Visit Josiesboy's Website
Visit Alexis Website
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- The Variant Issue: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Trek Untold: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/trek-untold/
- Funkohub POPcast: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/funkohub-popcast/