Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 213
“Your Table, Your Rules”
With the holiday season in full effect, a lot of situations are being recalculated. Clearly, some people won't be invited to the party. The good news is, everyone is invited to check out episode 213 of Call Me When It's Over. On this week's show, “Your Table, Your Rules,” Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) dig a little deeper into their thought process.
- 4th Quarter Talk: How are you holding up?
- How has the pandemic affected your relationships?
- Do you have personal boundaries?
- Song by: Marlene Victoria
- Produced by: Benbladz
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josiesboy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- The Variant Issue: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Trek Untold: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/trek-untold/
- Funkohub POPcast: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/funkohub-popcast/