Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 208
We're still here, and we're still screaming Black lives matter. Here's episode 208 of Call Me When It's Over. On this week's show, “Economically Black,” josiesboy (@josiesboy), and Alexis (@alonafuss) are both trying to figure out gospel trap music.
- Kanye West and his Gap deal
- The importance of going against the status quo
- Please buy what you like, not what they tell you to buy
- What are your business morals?
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josiesboy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- The Variant Issue: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Trek Untold: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/trek-untold/