Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 207
“This Side Of The Story”
We're back! We took a few days off to take care of some business, but we've returned with episode 207 of Call Me When It's Over!. On this week's show, “This Side of The Story” Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) come to some serious conclusions about their past dating lives.
- Is sex overvalued in dating?
- Titles: When do you deserve one?
- Do we acknowledge men's vulnerability?
- Reasons why you shouldn't let anyone meet your family too soon
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josiesboy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- The Variant Issue: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Trek Untold: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/trek-untold/