Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 206
“Black on Both Sides”
Yes, it's time to celebrate. The spirit of Juneteenth is in the air! In honor of this great day, here's episode 206 of Call Me When It's Over. In this week's episode, “Black On Both Sides,” Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) sat down with phenomenal writer Travis Cameron (@hashtagtravsaid). We got a chance to play catch up and dig a little deeper into some past conversation
- Handling your creative drive during these drastic times
- What does it mean to be black enough?
- Defining the word collaboration: Does it work for you?
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josiesboy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Call Me When It’s Over: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/cmwio/
- Cheese! A Photography Podcast: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/capp/
- The Variant Issue: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Trek Untold: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/trek-untold/