Call Me When It’s Over-Episode 174
The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates. Listener discretion advised.
“I Ain’t Done Yet!”
Fall is officially here! The leaves should be dropping anytime soon now. Until those begin to fall, here’s episode 174 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this weeks episode, “I Ain’t Done Yet!”, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) both learn the true meaning of agreeing to disagree. Also on this weeks show:
- Interruptions in Life: How to move forward when life hits you hard.
- How positive is your mindset?
- How anticipated is Kanye’s new album?
- Do we still appreciate full albums?
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Facebook.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tvi/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/