The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners or affiliates. Listener discretion is advised.
“Back Again for the First Time”
They say a first impression is everything, but sometimes you get a second chance. So here’s our do over, episode 145 of Call Me When It’s Over. On this weeks episode, “Back Again for the First Time”, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) make room for the return of vocalist Marlene Victoria (@imarlenevictoria). Technical issues hindered the last convo, but this time there were no excuses!
- Staying original in the age of Instagram
- Career vs. Dating: Is balance possible?
- Singing Covers: Paying homage or staying relevant?
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/