The views expressed on air during Call Me When It’s Over do not represent the views of the RAGE Works staff, partners or affiliates. Listener discretion is advised.
“Are They Worth the Skips?”
We have some good news, it’s time to celebrate! February is officially R&B appreciation month!. It’s not national yet, but we’re kicking it off with episode 141 of Call Me When It’s Over! On this week’s show, “Are They Worth The Skips?”, Josiesboy (@josiesboy) and Alexis (@alonafuss) take a trip down music memory lane.
- Our Top 5 albums from 2000-2010
- Does R&B get any respect these days?
- Were the early 2000’s a golden age for R&B?
Follow Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow the hosts of Call Me When It’s Over on Instagram.
Follow Josies Boy on Snapchat
Buy Josies Boy art
Check out Call Me When It’s Over’s Sponsor Plastic Hxllywxxd
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/bitnb/
- The Variant Issue: http://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/tvi/
- The Regular Season Sportscast: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/trss/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: http://rageworks.net/podcasts/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworks.net/category/podcasts/ttott/