Atomic Business Coaching-Episode 34
Price Yourself Right: How To Get Paid What You Deserve
Welcome to the latest episode of the Atomic Business Coaching Podcast! Join Adam and Tom as they challenge their listeners to “dare to be different.” In this episode, they discuss how business owners must achieve their goals by having the courage to try different things, differentiating themselves from the competition, and rewriting the rule book.
Tom highlights the limiting beliefs that often hinder productivity and success in the coaching arena. He specifically mentions the “imposter syndrome” frequently experienced by solopreneurs and entrepreneurs, attributing it to fear and anxiety.
Adam stresses the importance of setting expectations to excel in a specific field. He suggests that accomplishing this requires hard work, a targeted plan, and the willingness to go against societal norms. Tom differentiates between the concepts of limiting beliefs and unrealistic expectations, emphasizing that while reality does prevent certain opportunities, limiting beliefs restrict and paralyze individuals from taking any action.
Adam further expands this discussion by stating that most of the societal rules are set to keep individuals in line and that success requires breaking these rules and rewriting them. Tom cites the differences between him and Adam as a factor that makes their business partnership successful.
Finally, Adam and Tom encourage listeners to self-reflect on their beliefs annually. They emphasize the need for alignment with goals and the willingness to rewrite any limiting beliefs that are discovered.
Stay tuned for more insightful tips and practical advice in future Atomic Business Coaching Podcast episodes.
Register for the workshop by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking this link: https://calendly.com/tom-atomicbusinesscoaching/atomic-workshop-one-page-business-owner-plan-clone
About: Adam and Tom have combined four Decades of experience working with business owners. They have taken their previous work and combined it to build programs that help overworked, growing entrepreneurs who have no free time to overcome their burnout, build a plan, and learn to delegate. This allows them to 10x by working less!
Follow Atomic Business Coaching on social media and visit their website to learn more or to work with them.
- Instagram: @atomicbusinesscoaching
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@atomiccoaching
- Website: www.atomicbusinesscoaching.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/atomic-business-coaching/
- Get your copy of Adam and Tom's new book The Atomic Game Changer: https://amzn.to/44v73VZ
- Get your copy of The Morning Meeting on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3MxQ9jr
The views expressed on air during the Atomic Business Coaching Podcast do not represent the views of RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates.
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Trek Untold: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/trek-untold/
- The Eat 4 Life Podcast: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/eat4life/
- GamiFi Everything: Beyond The Metaverse: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/gamifi-everything-beyond-the-metaverse/
- Slaying For Me: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/slaying-for-me/