Atomic Business Coaching-Episode 33
Price Yourself Right: How To Get Paid What You Deserve
In this episode, Adam and Tom discuss the importance of appropriately and confidently charging for services and products. They touched upon various aspects, including the mindset around pricing, the significance of confidence and clarity, and the value of delivery.
Tom initiates the conversation by addressing a common struggle many individuals face – the difficulty in asking for fair compensation due to a lack of self-confidence and misconceptions about the market. Adam highlights that hesitation to request appropriate prices often stems from a lack of confidence, experience, or misconceptions about the market and their offerings. He emphasizes that having confidence and clarity can lead to better pricing decisions.
The discussion delves further into the mindset of individuals who have a negative relationship with money, possibly stemming from their upbringing. They emphasize the importance of a mindset shift, understanding that money is an exchange of energy for time, effort, or expertise. Adam shares the story of Alex Hormozi as a powerful illustration that one should continue increasing prices until reaching a point of refusal, indicating the right market price.
Adam concludes by asserting that a company's length of operation should not determine pricing. Instead, the depth of expertise and value brought to the business should be the primary consideration.
Stay tuned for more insightful tips and practical advice in future Atomic Business Coaching Podcast episodes. Register for the workshop by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking this link: https://calendly.com/tom-atomicbusinesscoaching/atomic-workshop-one-page-business-owner-plan-clone
About: Adam and Tom have combined four Decades of experience working with business owners. They have taken their previous work and combined it to build programs that help overworked, growing entrepreneurs who have no free time to overcome their burnout, build a plan, and learn to delegate. This allows them to 10x by working less!
Follow Atomic Business Coaching on social media and visit their website to learn more or to work with them.
- Instagram: @atomicbusinesscoaching
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@atomiccoaching
- Website: www.atomicbusinesscoaching.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/atomic-business-coaching/
- Get your copy of Adam and Tom's new book The Atomic Game Changer: https://amzn.to/44v73VZ
- Get your copy of The Morning Meeting on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3MxQ9jr
The views expressed on air during the Atomic Business Coaching Podcast do not represent the views of RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates.
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Trek Untold: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/trek-untold/
- The Eat 4 Life Podcast: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/eat4life/
- GamiFi Everything: Beyond The Metaverse: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/gamifi-everything-beyond-the-metaverse/
- Slaying For Me: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/slaying-for-me/