Atomic Business Coaching-Episode 23
Business Planning 101: How to 10X and Work Less
In this episode, Adam and Tom share their insights and experiences in the business planning process. They stress the significance of understanding all aspects of a business and the risks of neglecting a business plan. Additionally, they discuss their company's focus on growing and scaling businesses while refining their services for their target audience.
Here are some key highlights:
- They identify the mission of Atomic Business Coaching as empowering small business owners to transition from self-employment to successful business ownership
- They reveal the uncomfortable but necessary nature of their business planning process, highlighting its enlightening effects. They have been carefully defining their business objectives and the services they will provide to clients.
- They underscore the importance of creating an annual business plan, as it offers a clear outline of goals and means to measure success.
Adam and Tom see a business plan as a well-built machine with various parts serving different functions, such as branding, marketing, sales, operations, and customer service. They emphasize the need to thoroughly understand the daily tasks and timelines of each department in order to effectively allocate resources. They share that creating a business plan is an action in itself and serves as the foundation for the entire budgeting process.
In conclusion, the discussion emphasizes the critical role of a well-crafted business plan in achieving 10x and working less.
Tune in so you don't miss out on this valuable information that will help your business thrive!
About: Adam and Tom have combined 4 Decades of experience working with business owners. They have taken their previous work and combined it to build out programs that help overworked growing entrepreneurs who have no free time to overcome their burnout, build a plan and learn to delegate. This allows them to 10x by working less!
Follow Atomic Business Coaching on social media and visit their website to learn more or to work with them.
- Instagram: @atomicbusinesscoaching
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@atomiccoaching
- Website: www.atomicbusinesscoaching.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/atomic-business-coaching/
- Get your copy of Adam and Tom's new book The Atomic Game Changer: https://amzn.to/44v73VZ
- Get your copy of The Morning Meeting on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3MxQ9jr
The views expressed on air during the Atomic Business Coaching Podcast do not represent the views of RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates.
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Trek Untold: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/trek-untold/
- The Eat 4 Life Podcast: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/eat4life/
- GamiFi Everything: Beyond The Metaverse: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/gamifi-everything-beyond-the-metaverse/
- Slaying For Me: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/slaying-for-me/