Atomic Business Coaching-Episode 21
Breaking Down the Top 1%: How Consistency Sets Successful People Apart
Welcome to the 21st episode of the Atomic Business Coaching Podcast! Adam and Tom are thrilled to celebrate this milestone, being part of the top 1% of podcasters globally. In today's episode, they dive into the importance of consistency in achieving success and share insights on how to become part of the top 1% in any field or endeavor. They emphasize that it's not solely about the end goal but also about enjoying the journey and consistently working towards it. Join them as they discuss examples of successful people in various industries and how they maintain their consistency despite distractions and anxiety. Get ready to learn some practical tips on how to stay consistent and eventually reach your desired results without necessarily having a specific goal in mind.
Key Highlights of this Special Episode:
- They discussed examples of people in the top 1% in various fields, such as selling books, life insurance, and real estate.
- The common denominator for becoming a top 1% in any field is consistency.
- Distractions and anxiety often prevent people from maintaining consistency.
- Rather than solely focusing on the end goal or results, people should focus on the process and enjoy the journey, taking it one day at a time.
- Even successful individuals like David Goggins, an endurance athlete, struggle with consistency; however, they still do what needs to be done every day.
- Having a simple routine or approach helps in staying consistent and eventually reaching desired results without necessarily having a specific goal in mind.
About: Adam and Tom have combined 4 Decades of experience working with business owners. They have taken their previous work and combined it to build out programs that help overworked growing entrepreneurs who have no free time to overcome their burnout, build a plan and learn to delegate. This allows them to 10x by working less!
Follow Atomic Business Coaching on social media and visit their website to learn more or to work with them.
- Instagram: @atomicbusinesscoaching
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@atomiccoaching
- Website: www.atomicbusinesscoaching.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/atomic-business-coaching/
- Get your copy of The Morning Meeting on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3MxQ9jr
The views expressed on air during the Atomic Business Coaching Podcast do not represent the views of RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates.
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Trek Untold: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/trek-untold/
- The Eat 4 Life Podcast: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/eat4life/
- GamiFi Everything: Beyond The Metaverse: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/gamifi-everything-beyond-the-metaverse/
- Slaying For Me: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/slaying-for-me/