Atomic Business Coaching-Episode 11
How Pain is a Great Way to Be Present
Pain is something that we all experience in our lives, but it's how we react to the pain that can determine our future. This episode will discuss using pain to your advantage and living a more fulfilling life.
On this episode of the Atomic Business Coaching Podcast, Adam and Tom grapple with the fact that pain is unavoidable – and how, for self-employed business owners, this painful truth can be terrifying. But instead of avoiding the struggle that comes with entrepreneurship, they encourage us to think of it as an opportunity to grow. Painful moments are often where we learn the most; challenges don't come easy because they're meant to help us take the higher ground and reach our goals. With hard work and a little bit of grit, entrepreneurs can look forward to transformation as part of their journey.
“Growth does not happen without growing pains.”
Don't miss a chance to see pain as an opportunity! Tune in today.
Follow Atomic Business Coaching on social media and visit their website to learn more or to work with them.
- Instagram: @atomicbusinesscoaching
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@atomiccoaching
- Website: www.atomicbusinesscoaching.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/atomic-business-coaching/
The views expressed on air during the Atomic Business Coaching Podcast do not represent the views of RAGE Works staff, partners, or affiliates.
Check Out Some of the Other Shows on the RAGE Works Network
- Black is the New Black: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/bitnb/
- Turnbuckle Tabloid: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/tbt/
- Toys & Tech of the Trade: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/ttott/
- Trek Untold: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/trek-untold/
- The Eat 4 Life Podcast: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/eat4life/
- GamiFi Everything: Beyond The Metaverse: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/gamifi-everything-beyond-the-metaverse/
- Slaying For Me: https://rageworksnetwork.com/show/slaying-for-me/